FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old May 13, 2014, 8:00 pm
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by Father-of-3
Hopeing someone can help me figure out my real status since the Marriott Help Desk doesn't seem to know.

I have 672 Lifetime membership nights. 750 is the goal and rollovers count, right? I want to get to my 750 and then focus on SPG for a while. I have 119 total nights this year (40 stayed, 6 from the credit card, 20 from rewarding events and 53 rollover from last year). How many nights will I really roll-over? is it 119-75=44? Or do I actually not have any rollover yet since I've only earned 66 so far this year?

I have high hopes that the FT community can answer my question when Marriott can't.

Thanks!
Yes, rollover nights do count towards Lifetime Status. You have none for 2014 so far. Last year's rollover nights do not count in determining your rollover nights for this year. They just apply to earning status. Running your numbers you need to earn 9 more nights before rollover kicks in.

MR has put so many numbers into the equation I'm not surprised they get confused. Not that all FTer's have it all worked out.

Last edited by RogerD408; May 14, 2014 at 8:13 am