FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment Interview Experiences and Questions Asked in the Interview
Old May 10, 2014, 7:25 pm
dustman81

Programs: NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft
That was pretty much my experience with NEXUS, also. I did my interview in the US, but I was interviewed by a Canadian. They wanted to know why I wanted the card, if I came there just to get the card (also asked that of another person who drove a few hundred miles to get it), if I had property or family in Canada. I also have some pretty exotic countries on my travel list for the past 5 years but they didn't seem too concerned about it.
That's was pretty much experience my experience as well. I did my interview in the US, but the Canadian was the one who actually did the interview. She just wanted to know why I wanted NEXUS, had me sign a paper and verified my passport and driver's license and gave me a NEXUS manual and a "Know before you go" book. The American just took my picture and fingerprints. It took longer to watch the video explaining how NEXUS works than the actual interview process. I had my approval email before I got back to my car.

I was expecting some sort of interrogation and was pleasantly surprised how easy the process actually was. Only if the agents in the booths could be as nice as the agents who give the NEXUS interviews.