FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott.com Bugs, Annoyances, and Work Arounds
Old May 10, 2014, 12:28 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by aaupgrade
As many of us painfully aware, Marriott does enhancements to its web site often which usually brings another flashy feature wanted my their marketing team. Frankly they should make their marketing team actually use the web site. Most of the time this results in new bugs, or one of the most annoying things (for me) is the web site requiring more mouse clicks to do what only took a couple previously, and occasionally functionality that used to be provided which has disappeared.

This thread has been started mainly to provide the FT community work arounds for Marriott's web site inadequacies resulting from their IT department's lack of regression testing, logic and lack of attention to time management from users' perspectives. Secondly it provides a place to document these inadequacies should Marriott actually care to do something about it, which from my personal experience of providing extensive details to them directly a year or two ago on issues that have still not been corrected, they don't.
Thanks for starting this thread & providing the workarounds!

Cheers.