FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old May 8, 2014, 10:22 am
kingrat

Card 1:

I received this email on 2/28:

Thank you for applying for a Citi credit card. Your application for the Citi Executive℠ / AAdvantageŽ World Elite™ MasterCardŽ card was received on 02/28/2014.

We are currently processing your application and will be in touch within 1 week. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

and this on 3/4:

Citi Executive℠ / AAdvantageŽ World Elite™ MasterCardŽ card

Congratulations, you have been approved for a Citi Executive℠ / AAdvantageŽ World Elite™ MasterCardŽ card on 03-04-2014. Your welcome kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within 2 weeks of the above date at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Credit Report pulled on 2/28

My second card:

Thank you for applying for a Citi credit card. Your application for the Citi Executive℠ / AAdvantageŽ World Elite™ MasterCardŽ card was received on 03/31/2014.

Citi Executive℠ / AAdvantageŽ World Elite™ MasterCardŽ card

and this on 4/3:
Congratulations, you have been approved for a Citi Executive℠ / AAdvantageŽ World Elite™ MasterCardŽ card on 04-03-2014. Your welcome kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within 2 weeks of the above date at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Credit Report pulled on 3/31

I do not have the boxes or info it came with - My bad

so I am looking at 65 days from 3/4 to be safe, which I think is today. so am I good to go?