FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Royal First Class Lounge and Royal Orchid Spa information and access.
Old May 7, 2014, 6:06 pm
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Shenanigans
I read it fine the first time. I think you've missed the point. I never said that you could still make spa reservations at check-in and the quoted post confirms that which is why I had no expectation of booking them this time.
Apparently I did get a different meaning from your initial post than you anticipated.

Originally Posted by Shenanigans
Last night, at F check-in, there was no cold towel, no lemon grass refreshment, and no spa appointment discussion. We had come to expect the latter based on comments here.
Whether it was due to my misreading or your ambiguous wording is a different story. "We had come to expect the latter" was taken as you expected to make the appointment at checkin when you intended it to mean the exact opposite. Especially as you clearly expected the other two items mentioned. You might have read it fine but it sure didn't convey the intended meaning concisely enough.

As for making your appointment at checkin I've never been asked by the agent or inquired about it preferring to just take care of it in the lounge. So who knows what the events were during your one time two years.