FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Requests for MileSAAver inventory from RM / QMAX limitations
Old May 6, 2014, 11:30 am
JonNYC
Suspended

Someone very helpfully PMd to remind me that sukn later added this clarification:

Originally Posted by sukn
QMAX is discontinued but not disabled so response will always come back denied, denied, denied!
And that is a big clarification. However, I also believe it to be innacuate as, clearly, was the original report that "QMAX is gone"

The "denied, denied, denied" is clearly, IMO, not applicable to all members as this portion reveals:

Also, if a customer is an Elite member and/or fulfills other profitability criteria, he or she receives greater availability in QMAX.
But the only actual, confirmed limitation added to Qmax in this recent change was the elimination of consideration of request for release of -T- inventory. Certainly well within the realm of possibility that restrictions-- maybe even severe restrictions-- on what will get released and when went in at the same time-- no idea though on that aside from the quoted portion above.

I have PMd mods with the full document.