FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How much commission (SPIF) do agents get selling Insurance, Gas, Upgrades, etc?
Old May 5, 2014, 1:02 am
kxc262

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Hm regarding my experience with Enterprise, they use the golf-ball size ding/dent system where any damages larger than a golf-ball size will be marked. They bring the template out when you rent cars with them. Most small scratches they will classify as wear/tear and ignore, which is pretty nice. However, any damages that I am aware of, I will have the agent mark down or I will take an picture of the car at pick up. In all of my rentals with Enterprise, the damage problem has not been an issue (unless there is a relatively large dent, which the agent noted on the original contract).

Most local locations, in my experience, have been indeed at strip malls and such. However, Enterprise does have a select locations in hotels as well.

The agents get promoted based on sales of insurance, gas, etc from what I hear. Obviously, more sales means quicker promotion to becoming a branch manager and so on.