FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Amanresorts, GHM & Ahn Luh Development (2014 Edition)
Old May 2, 2014, 7:08 pm
FlyerEC

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by zigzag
Nobody could be a more gracious and charming host then Adrian and Bebe Zecha. When they are on property it is them who step aside in the walk way, and give up their chair in the bar if all are occupied. When I first met her she said her husband worked for the company not, " my husband owns it". I hope the new heads of the company behave with the same social skills.
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Probably within or less than 2-3 years. How old is Zecha now? Age does come with some compromising.
Yes , they are old school .. , as are many of Aman property owners ( particularly the older Amans ) & who are ' old money ' too .
If these individuals have written anything , the tone of their letters would have been towards other end of spectrum of the PR " announcement " .
Understated and gracious as befits their standing as shown in their manners . If you know & have met them , you will understand what I am referring to .

One can only pray & hope - that it is not ' fat hope ' .

AZ is an octogenarian
So he was hoping for some with similar vision to build on , not only the Aman name ..