FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expedited screening with TSA Pre✓™ on Air Canada flights
Old May 1, 2014, 7:49 pm
FlyerGoldII

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Air Canada Altitude
Hi everyone,

If you have been cleared for TSA Pre✓, you will see the ‘TSA PRECHK’ indicator on your printed Air Canada boarding pass. Your boarding pass will be scanned at the checkpoint, and you may be referred to a TSA Pre✓ lane.

For launch, this indicator will only be available on boarding passes printed by an Air Canada agent, or at an Air Canada kiosk. If you use web check-in and are cleared for TSA Pre✓, you will be reminded to reprint your boarding pass at the airport. We’ll keep you posted as to when this indicator will also automatically appear on web check-in boarding passes, as well.

How will I be "reminded" that I have to re-print the boarding pass at the airport, if I do get TSA Precheck with on-line check-in (or to put it another way, how I will I know if I get TSA Precheck with on-line check-in, if that status does not (for now) show up on an on-line check-in boarding pass)?