FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Apr 25, 2014, 3:42 pm
Flygirl98

Originally Posted by skibum7732
The AA deval was minor in comparison to the HH, yet you find enough value in the Reserve? If devals are that big of a concern then watchout because every program decals somewhat regularly.
)) I'm a NEWBEE -- so new that I wasn't in the game at the time of the great 2013 Hilton devaluation! I had a trip planned last summer, got the Hilton Reserve, for the free breakfasts and internet and BOOM -- was treated like royalty! I have been staying at Hiltons ever since-- they give me a great room upgrade, an amazing free breakfast, lounge access, free internet-- what more can I ask for? All for $95 a year?! (And I'll be getting the annual free night this year, although I don't know if I'll bother meeting the spending reqs next year). I think it's a great card for those of us who are "infrequent travelers" - enough to make the trip something to look forward to, but at the same time not break the bank. The AA deval was disappointing to me because I live in a gateway city, and had plans for those "free" legs....Thanks for the tips!! The Flyertalk community is like an extended family!