FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Apr 25, 2014, 1:21 pm
skibum7732
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by Flygirl98
Thanks Kenny!!! I actually only sent one SM (to close account). I called today because I read a few pages back where someone said they had no luck with getting the AF refunded via SM and had to call --so I got concerned that maybe the person who closed my account made a mistake) NEWBEE Anyways.... I survived my first card closure!! Don't think I will be doing too many in the future -- I actually find most of my new cards have benefits that make them worth keeping (Esp. my Hilton Reserve!) and I certainly would have kept this card if not for the devaluation...So I'll remember to breathe next time and try to post before I call..Thanks again!!
The AA deval was minor in comparison to the HH, yet you find enough value in the Reserve? If devals are that big of a concern then watchout because every program devals somewhat regularly.

Last edited by skibum7732; Apr 25, 2014 at 9:16 pm