FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2014 UA Issued Awards on Air China (CA) Are Mysteriously Being Canceled (Hacked?)
Old Apr 25, 2014, 10:33 am
IAHUArunner

Programs: AA EX-Plat ** , UA 1K, IHG platinum
Originally Posted by gpeso8
In early January I was supposed fly back to the US from Asia and had two Air China Segments (SIN-PEK in J) and (PEK-LAX in F).

On December 25, 2013 I received an e-mail in Chinese stating that my reservation had been canceled and they had received my refund request. Calling UA from out of the country was a huge hassle and I ended up wasting a lot of time getting this sorted out as availability on the PEK-LAX flight was gone.

I did call Air China to get my seat assignment about a week before this happened.
Any one recently booked and traveled on an award ticket with CA biz. Segment in it? All reports are about cancellation only. I am trying to figure out if all are getting kicked out or just the lucky victims!! (just trying to humor out of frustration). Calling UA didn't yield anything positive. No answer from 1K.voice. checking reservation every time on UA.app.on the phone.