FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt - Best Rate Guarantee - Experiences - MASTER THREAD - WIKI
Old Apr 24, 2014, 10:01 pm
jasonvr

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hello FlyerTalkers!

Happy Tuesday! I have been following the thread, and I am happy to post a clarification for you.

If the membership on the third party site is free, and to view the rates, you do not have to log in to the site, we will honor the Best Rate Guarantee. If you should have any issues with the BRG associate, please feel free to reference my name, or contact me directly.

Please note that the Terms and Conditions of the Best Rate Guarantee program are subject to change, but if that should happen, I will certainly let you know as soon as I do.

Happy and safe travels,

Dana Mowrey
Originally Posted by stiwi
Do they still exclude Galahotels due to registration requirement? Not sure what is the point of loyalty if Galahotels is selling some of their properties 50% cheaper...
Recall that the registration rule was clarified by GP Concierge earlier this year. Registration is no longer a disqualifier assuming you meet the terms stated above.