FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:02 pm
adelman

Originally Posted by bar19900
So I switched my wife from BB to Serve ISIS a few weeks ago following the wiki's procedure and everything went flawless.

Last night I did the same for myself and when I went to sign up for Serve through ISIS I got a phone number error. I corrected the phone issue by entering a home phone number instead of cell and then got an email with the following:

"Thank you for signing up for American Express Serve. We're sorry but because you have an existing Bluebird Account, we cannot approve you for another American Express Serve Account"

Has something changed? Should I try to sign up for Serve again today? Also, how do you get ISIS to let you sign up for Serve a second time through the app? When add a card now it doesn't have that nice step through process to sign up for Serve. TIA
Definitely has changed - a handful of people, myself included, have posted within the last week about having trouble switching from BB to serve in less than 30 days now. Calling the serve account protection line doesn't work unless you actually get your registration through, which doesn't seem to be permitted for people who closed their BB in less than 30 days now (I get the same technical error and the same email you got).