FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "AMB pack not received" thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 24, 2014, 8:26 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by BRAISKI
So they told me...

So far its been about 5 weeks, I guess I will wait for 2 more weeks and contact them and ask for a "second" BOGO
Against all the other IT defects they have built in, resulting in points theft etc ... they have built in a wonderful set of fully ripened conditions for both Ambassador box theft and therefore weekend cert theft, plus from their point of view a perfect RA kit theft environment.

If someone in the chain is stealing boxes and selling them for example on eBay ... and some characters have had access to a puzzling number of RA certs, then having this lovely period of 7 weeks before they investigate gives whoever is intercepting these boxes a very leisurely opportunity to sell RA certs.

The bad boys have a box with the RA cert, a membership card and therefore referral membership name and number to write on the cert, to use to assist the referral and 7 weeks grace to sell it and collect the cash before the slow wheels of IC then gurgle to a start and send out a new one. In my wife's case highlighted in the earlier post, they admitted to having sent out 9 RA boxes where they had no idea where they went but confirmed that they knew my wife hadn't received any of them. They admitted that things were going seriously wrong. They seem to have a process where many people don't receive them and many people are selling them.

They could of course action the stolen boxes ... but do they ever do anything competent or coherent on this front? If they did they would be able to cancel some of the duplicates that some here regularly admit to receiving and use ... wouldn't they?