FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:11 pm
wholeinone04

Originally Posted by Brugge
You haven't already applied for multiple EXEC cards in your wife's name because of what?

See my post just before yours.

The answer of when the AF is due is as follows: 37 days after the fee posts on your statement. Your first statement may post, according to the various data points here, anywhere from 2 days before you receive your card, to a about a month after your app date. But to complicate it more, your first statement may or may not contain the AF. So your AF will be due somewhere between 37 days after your app, and almost 3 months from your app date. Talk about YMMV
Haha well mainly because of the $10k spend limit and I already have 170,000 AA miles. I'm currently working on a chase ink plus(mine) and barclay arrival(mine) but I'm getting ready to do a little churn for my wife(citi exec, barclay us air, amex spg bus, maybe one more?) I have 3 AP accounts plus NS of 1-2k/mo, I don't have time to do all the other time intensive MS methods which is why I liked VR's and will probably give loyal3 a shot to spend the 10k(might be more of a one time thing since my account will prolly get shut down after buying/selling 10k in just a few days).

As for the AF, haha ok I was hoping no one would get mad at me for asking since I was pretty confused. I guess I just won't worry about when the AF posts but 37 days after the AF posts if my 100k pts have posted, I'll cancel the card. If pts haven't posted yet, I'll just hold onto the card and cancel whenever.

Thanks bud!