FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF economy seat reservation - Premium only seats
Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:15 am
MatFlyer

Programs: Star Alliance (gold)/Flying Blue
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I didn't mean it as a normative statement, just as an empirical one
I know, I was just kidding . Actually the information you provided about how several AF flights are really 'elite heavy' was really helpful and informative.

Originally Posted by orbitmic
I'm assuming that you are on AF 456.
Yes, indeed I am. I actually just noticed I made a big mistake in my first post . I said my flight was on the 25th of June when it actually is on the 15th of July. The 25th of June is my outbound to Europe via Amsterdam on KL792. I then return to Brazil on the 15th of July, aboard AF456. That makes it so that, in a way, I am against World Cup traffic because as I am leaving Brazil, people are coming in to watch the cup and when I am leaving Europe it'll be about the time in which people will be coming back. Anyway, I have reserved seats that are reasonably close to each other and are reasonably good, considering the circumstances. I'll try to check in exactly 30 hours prior to departure and get better seats, although considering it is a morning flight that will be quite late at night , but even if I don't get them I have reasonably good seats, after all better safe that sorry .