FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it)
Old Apr 20, 2014, 7:33 am
WolfvanWeen

Programs: Pascal and Python, no C++
Originally Posted by FlyingLasse
I ran my script until next year. Nothing.
I still can not tell why you can still connect chainsaw and gummybear and get results. Or Chainsaw and another tricked C1 Airport in C3.
I did a lot of tests recently, and it's totally irregular - as most things in LM are ;-)

Obviously nobody at Lifemiles really cares about the chainsaw or the gummybear, because otherwise it would have been very easy to rezone them.

No, there is some sort of new filtering happening either on LM or on *A side (or both) that makes a lot of routes from, to or through C1 hubs disappear. Or someone massively throttles availability, which - together with the already thin availability on those routes - makes them seem non-existent.

But flights to and from our favourite airports to other unexpected airports work.... Yet simple, straight flights that should have tons of availability every day, e.g. EWR-IAH fail, too....

And, as I said, it seems to be a C1 problem, if anybody sees a similar behavior on other continents, I'd be interested to know.