FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2014, 1:17 pm
babehwa

Originally Posted by fei3030
Originally Posted by babehwa
Not true. I've switched a normal Serve to Isis Serve. Even though the normal Serve took advantage of a lot promos, I was still able to get the carrier promo credits upon the switching to Isis Serve. Many people have reported successful, too. I hate going to Wally world, so I'm a happy camper with Isis Serve.
I am interested what procedures you did to switch from normal server to isis serve? Thanks.
First, drained the old account to 0, of course. Then just login to Serve with a computer/laptop, and close the account online.

Then, the old Serve will be removed from Isis app automatically. Sign up with the app. Use a different phone number first that's not the same one with the old account. (Can go through this step by using a Google voice number.) The email can be the same.

Lastly, call Serve customer service to request for the verification email to be sent. Otherwise, that email will never come to you. You'll be able to see the carrier promo credits once you verify the email. Wait for the permanent card to arrive & activate. Done!