FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Man arrested at MAN after reporting lost luggage containing £200k of opium
Old Apr 17, 2014, 8:03 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I know how DTOs and human trafficking operations operate, especially in Europe where I deal with LEOs and IOs rather routinely. I also know how the freelance/DIY types get around. Not everyone working with an organization is in the same kind of circumstances as the majority of those working with an organization. I get that some people have stereotypes as their mental crutch, but intelligent people should be able to get beyond that -- especially as stereotypes don't always hold true, no less so given that people and circumstances are diverse.

Originally Posted by Firebug4

Just as an aside, why is it you refuse to believe that the people that deal with these matters everyday as a profession do not have any insight as to how they work?

FB
Your question is premised on a falsehood not of my making, so don't expect me to answer an irrelevant question that doesn't even characterize me properly. Thank you for the evidence that mind-reading is not a science.

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 17, 2014 at 8:15 pm