FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EB disappears from reservation, anyone else
Old Apr 17, 2014, 10:39 am
flyventure

Originally Posted by Ceres
This happen to anyone else? I called CS and they said I could get a refund. which I don't want. I want an earlier BP. CS said they can not do that.
People need to realize when you are asking the people over the phone to check you in, all they are doing is going to the website and checking you in the same way we would ourselves. They don't have any special access to override boarding assignments.

Originally Posted by FindAWay
I don't think that a reservation with a companion itinerary attached can be changed without cancelling and rebooking the companion itinerary. So, any companion EBCI would be lost.

You can plead your case to the GA if you want, but the only thing they might be able to do is unused BS slots or let you board with Family Boarding after A group.
If you do it yourself you are right, but you can call reservations and they can change it without cancelling/rebooking. From what I understand, if the Southwest record locator didn't change (confirmation number) then they should have a history of the EBCI purchase in the record. Have them look for that and it could help your case. Of course if you have an entirely new locator, it won't help you at all since it won't be on the new one unless you paid for it again.