FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EB disappears from reservation, anyone else
Old Apr 17, 2014, 9:42 am
FindAWay

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Ceres
So I go to check in for my flight to LAX tomorrow and I draw a B 59 boarding pass. I know I bought the EB but it doesn't show up. This flight was bought in November and I changed the time of day last week. I did it on the phone because I had a companion attached. And she said the EB went with. Well it did not.

This happen to anyone else? I called CS and they said I could get a refund. which I don't want. I want an earlier BP. CS said they can not do that.

Do I lobby at the gate??

Thanks!
Did both your reservation and the companion reservation have EBCI?

I don't think that a reservation with a companion itinerary attached can be changed without cancelling and rebooking the companion itinerary. So, any companion EBCI would be lost.

You can plead your case to the GA if you want, but the only thing they might be able to do is unused BS slots or let you board with Family Boarding after A group.

You might want to try cancelling your companion's BP last minute to try and re - check - in and they would get the earliest available non-BS position, which may be quite early if someone else ahead of you changes or cancels their reservation.