FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Economical Excursionist's Tools to compare Frequent Flyer Mile Redemptions
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:17 pm
EconomicalExcursionist

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
It might be helpful to have a chart that links the mileage program and the carrier. I'm relatively immersed in these programs, but would have to go searching to figure out TopBonus or MileagePlan (for example).
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
I agree with SD1K-- some programs I'm unsure of the name, and will need to research my access to the points. Tying it in to the airline name would be helpful.
Okay, I updated the award chart to display the airline name first. I agree, I think this is much better information than the name of the Loyalty Program.

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Or the airline code in brackets after the program name "Topbonus(AB)". Most who would use the tool will be familiar with the IATA codes. Too many columns may clutter up the screen
I actually ended up "hiding" the Program Name column by default now so it doesn't add to the size of the table. You can show/hide columns by hovering over the column heading, clicking the down arrow, then selecting which columns to show/hide.