FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - S7 Airlines Novosibirsk Tolmachevo Airport Business Lounge - S7 at OVB International?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:04 pm
fotoflyer88

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
Originally Posted by woody125
Nice. Thanks.

I too would suggest the Skyport hotel. 5 minute walk and not too pricey. The domestic lounge at OVB is really nice. They don't let us SU elites get near it. We can peek over our shoulder at it when we check in but then we must be along our way. The domestic lounge is open all night as flights come and go all night from the domestic terminal. Dark, modern, good food/drink and that piano was still there a few weeks ago when I was there.

I've not flown out of the int'l terminal in many years. They are building a nice, big new one right now between the domestic one and the int'l one which I am sure will have lounge access for int'l passengers but it won't be ready before fall I am sure.

There's another hotel directly across the parking lot from the int'l terminal as well. Not nearly as spiffy as the Skyport but 2 minutes away instead of 5 minutes to Skyport.

Will you have a visa? Per nationality, will you need one? Glad to help more if I can.
Thanks all, will send PM.
The OneWorld site shows a International lounge. The flights, if I did the S7 routing, would be both out of there, not the domestic I believe.
http://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-access