FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Economical Excursionist's Tools to compare Frequent Flyer Mile Redemptions
Old Apr 12, 2014, 8:22 pm
EconomicalExcursionist

Thanks a bunch for the feedback. It's in the pretty early stages of development right now, so I'm certainly open to the possibilities of improving things.

Originally Posted by TonyPlush
The biggest limiting factor I can see is that redemption rates change based on when you fly, and that doesn't show up on this site.
Yeah, this can be an issue with some programs. For example, with the AA Off Peak dates, I just loaded those awards in as a different "chart" and then put some notes on the "Awards" tab to list the valid dates. Things like ANA's Low/Regular/High Seasons for their award chart are a bit harder.

Originally Posted by Finkface
Very cool. I have played with it a bit and I like it. I'd like to see Alaska Airlines mileage plan currency on there as they aren't in an alliance but their redemptions are stellar to certain destinations and/or partners, such as EK and CX.
Thanks! I am working on adding in more Award Charts for comparison. I agree that Alaska would be cool, but they are a bit tougher because they have a separate chart for each partner. I'll hopefully be adding them soon, though.