FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rant - CO people need to get off their high horses...Paging UA Insider
Old Apr 11, 2014, 10:56 am
Baze
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What I would like to know is how did you know it was a Tampa based work from home agent? Are you leaving out part of the conversation? I never know where the people are when I call, unless they have a non American accent.

And I agree with one of the statements above, why exacerbate the situation when you already knew you weren't going to get what you wanted from that agent. Just say thank you, hang up and call again. You brought the lecture on yourself. Yes, the agent should not have gone into lecture mode, but if you had ended the call when you said it should have ben the end of the call you invited the extra 2 cents from the agent. Then you come here and rant about it.

If you had ended the call your post probably would have just been about them wanting to charge the change fee and fare difference and you would not have gotten much sympathy from people here as you were outside the SDC window and there was no weather waiver in effect.