FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LN-RKP ferried from Chile to Toulouse [merged non-retrofitted A340 thread]
Old Apr 8, 2014, 2:14 pm
Svantevit

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Yoy should write, of course. It believe it is a big difference. But, officially, SAS don't think so:

"We can’t change the width of the seats, but we can as far as possible try to place our customers, so there is a vacant seat at their side. We believe that customers should have an understanding of, as there is not such a large difference in the product in terms of what we offer on the other long-haul planes," says head of press Trine Kromann-Mikkelsen from SAS Denmark to CHECK-IN.dk.
What a load of marketing BS. If there is not that much difference in the product then how come they ask for so much more money ?? Please give me back the difference between Go and Plus then if you feel this is true.

And free seat next to you ? The plane was fully loaded in Plus with every seat taken. They even upgraded the guy next to me from Go to Plus just to ensure that I did not have a vacent seat next to me.

Svantevit.