FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Devaluation discussions in the two different forums
Old Apr 8, 2014, 10:54 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by JonNYC
Thanks JDiver, much appreciated. Your reply did leave me a little confused though (my fault-- not yours!) -- is it OK for members to opine-- in this thread-- if they agree that the "Big AAdv changes, April 8, 2014 (a date that will live in infamy? " ) thread(s) should be at least limited to one of the 2 forums?

Thanks!
"By George, I think he's got it!" with apologies to famous playwright. And in spite of my overly long post.

We're likely going to bring the "Consolidated" threads here (Pre-Merger) until such time as USdbaAA has a singer, merged FFP and unitary policies. (I can't do much until I get to a computer - I'm doing this from my dumb smartphone at this moment.)

In the meantime those knowledgeable people such as yourself who wish to do some wiki editing (e.g. international gateway stop elimination from awards, etc.) can contribute meaningfully as we go on about housekeeping and moving, merging.

These are a ton of changes at one time, some will feel stressed, some will not prefer what they see as fragmentation, others will be happier to find a discussion of a single issue. Sorry, friends, not everyone will be thrilled, but preventing information fragmentation in a forum this large and busy is not very easy. We will do what we can.

And you may consider this thread a forum for providing us constructive feedback and ideas on how we can proceed and offer value. It's your forum; we're here to clean up the mess over on Aisle #4.