FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LUS: USDM oneworld Award Bookings - (Closed to new bookings) [Master FAQ and Help]
Old Mar 30, 2014, 11:08 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I default to searching on britishairways.com and on aa.com for OW award availability and sometimes Qantas some years ago, but the tools were better for Star searches than for Oneworld searches. With OW, calling in is more frequently needed for planning.

Originally Posted by piyush
Looks like the award chart is unchanged ^!!
The mileage prices indeed. But with BA and IB fuel surcharges included, the total price, award availability and perhaps routing rules are going to make things different.

Originally Posted by Flyer Sean
This is what scares me...

"What benefits will US Airways Dividend Miles members receive through oneworld?
You can look forward to earning and redeeming miles, reciprocal elite benefits and lounge access on other oneworld carriers: airberlin, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, TAM and some 25 affiliated airlines. Some of these benefits will be phased in as we work toward full integration."

I need to book something now and cannot wait for US to decide 3 months from now to let us use our miles.
The US statement doesn't mean US will have any of us wait even a week or more to use our US miles on Oneworld carriers. By the end of this week -- if not later today -- I'm expecting to be likely to be using my US miles to fly some Oneworld partner flights.

Last edited by GUWonder; Mar 30, 2014 at 11:19 pm