FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone used (or heard of) TravelEasy.com.au?
Old Mar 28, 2014, 11:10 pm
shillo

Hoteltraveleasy

Hi all

Found the forum after searching the internet for hoteltraveleasy reviews.

As has already been said I didn't find much and as I had already booked with them I started to worry a little.

I'm glad and relieved to say that I have since called the hotel we booked just to check if a booking had been made and to my relief it had since we are going away to celebrate our 50th birthdays.

What I will say is that although I didn't find many other reviews, I didn't find any negative reviews either which to me means they must be pretty good.
In my experience of buying over the internet, if someone has a bad experience with a company they are more likely to show their frustration in a review forum than someone who had no problems with a purchase IMO.

I seemed to stumble across travel easy through a google search for the hotel I was interested in and it grabbed my attention by how much cheaper they were than all the big websites (booking.com/agoda...etc) in fact when I compared TE to the others I was making a potential saving of nearly au$2000 !!

I then called them to query why there were multiple prices for the same room and got through to Keith (at 10.30pm) who was very helpful, he offered to 'hold' the rooms for me for 24hrs while we thought about it but we declined his offer and went ahead and booked over the internet a little later.

I'm not suggesting that they are cheaper than everywhere else on everything but for us it was a huge saving.

I am the 1st person to be skeptical when something is to cheap but after 3 days (on and off) of searching the internet we decided to give them a go.

We holiday in May so I'll report back how I got on but so far, so good.

Last edited by shillo; Mar 28, 2014 at 11:14 pm Reason: Typo