FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Mosaic Challenge + status match
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2014, 12:25 pm
ziggynagy

Originally Posted by rjburns
I got the email and signed up. I'm AA Platinum, Delta Gold and United Gold. Sent in a copy of my AA plat statement but no Mosaic status upgrade. **Only** took 30 minutes to reach someone on the phone who said no dice for an upgrade to Mosaic until the challenge is complete.

Who has the time and energy to fight with JetBlue on everything?

So after emailing JetBlue w/ proof of UA Plat status I got accepted for the challenge, but like you I didn't immediately get status matched to Mosaic. Called JetBlue and am disappointed to say that the customer service reps are poorly educated on how the challenge works. After being placed on hold twice and the rep having a conversation with her supervisor she stated it would take 2 weeks for JetBlue to confirm my status and upgrade to Mosaic for 2014. Why would it take 2 weeks to look at the image I attached in the email

If your home airport is a JetBlue hub (like JFK or BOS) I see no loss in signing up cause you still get Mosaic for 2014 regardless of whether you meet the challenge requirements. No change fee is a nice perk as UA charges $200 per change.