FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evolve Money
Thread: Evolve Money
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2014, 11:30 am
scocjo

Originally Posted by crapz1
Reporting back on my latest experiment with payment to WF. My mortgage is just over $3k. Last month I spread the payment out over 1 week on one EV account. All payments got applied to principal and I had to call in to get it applied properly to monthly payment. This month, I used two EV accounts and made a $1k payment from each account on 3/20 (Thu) and the remaining balance on 3/21 (Fri). For the payments on both days, EV said it would be delivered on 3/24, so I thought I would be golden as far as all the payments arriving the same day and getting properly applied to the monthly payment. Today, I just checked my WF account, and the payment I made on 3/20 posted on 3/21 and the payment I made on 3/21 posted on 3/24. Once again, the payments were applied to principal. Just got off the phone with WF and had them properly apply it to the monthly payment instead. I guess next month, I will try this again but sending from four EV accounts on the same day.
Was this for your April payment? Trying to figure out if I have to wait until April to make the payment or if I can send it now.