FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evolve Money
Thread: Evolve Money
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2014, 10:39 am
oohaahouch

Programs: AA, UA, US
Originally Posted by crapz1
Reporting back on my latest experiment with payment to WF. My mortgage is just over $3k. Last month I spread the payment out over 1 week on one EV account. All payments got applied to principal and I had to call in to get it applied properly to monthly payment. This month, I used two EV accounts and made a $1k payment from each account on 3/20 (Thu) and the remaining balance on 3/21 (Fri). For the payments on both days, EV said it would be delivered on 3/24, so I thought I would be golden as far as all the payments arriving the same day and getting properly applied to the monthly payment. Today, I just checked my WF account, and the payment I made on 3/20 posted on 3/21 and the payment I made on 3/21 posted on 3/24. Once again, the payments were applied to principal. Just got off the phone with WF and had them properly apply it to the monthly payment instead. I guess next month, I will try this again but sending from four EV accounts on the same day.
Strange, my payment posted like it should have i.e. waited for entire amount and then hit as min payment, payments after min pay went to principal.

edit: mortgage with WF

Last edited by oohaahouch; Mar 25, 2014 at 10:39 am Reason: additional info