FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA eyes 'Randomizers' to sort security lines
Old Mar 23, 2014, 6:59 pm
txrus

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MAMOHT
Ok. I saw The Randomizer today at FLL. It is an iPad running the app. The app has blue screen and it actually says TSA Randomizer on it. The iPad is installed in between the Pre and regular lanes. The TSA clerk first asks how many people are traveling together and then touches the screen. The iPad the shows a big white arrow pointing to either lane. There were also like 5 other TSA clerks of different caliber standing around and telling people what to do.
In ABQ if you tell the smurf manning the Randomizer you are traveling with someone you are automatically sent to the NoS (apparently the tewwowists only travel in groups ) Those traveling alone & sent thru Pre, from the Randomizer, then have to get past 3 smurfs doing hand swabs (I refer to them as 'waste, fraud, & abuse' or WFA for short). After getting thru the Pre WTMD, there is still about a 50% chance of being randomized for another hand swab-I've actually seen at least one guy getting swabbed by WFA & again after the WTMD