FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Carry-on Items That Meets United's Sizer Box? Enforcement? [ARCHIVE]
Old Mar 23, 2014, 5:56 pm
Fly5x

Programs: UA*S GE
Originally Posted by PushingTin
Four wheels good, two wheels bad

Now I feel guilty for starting this draggers vs. spinners war. The only thing that Iv'e mentioned on that subject, in the original post is: "Oh...spinners are out...not for me." when asked why (by ilovesprint)(by the way my phone works of GSM system), I've listed couple of reasons, those reasons are mainly a personal preference. As someone mentioned in earlier post, we are getting of the subject.
I have interest in this forum mainly to be advised/read up on the "crackdown" by UA. This coming Friday it will be my first trip, since the (infamous) crackdown.
If there is any one out there that tested the TravelPro Platinum Magna 22" rollaboard in the UA's sizer please let me know/please post your findings.
If I see some one at EWR with it, I will not be shy, I will ask to see for myself it it fits and post the results. (maybe even with a pic or 2)
TravelPro customer service department refuses to provide me that (top secret) information.

p.s. I will choose my word carefully for this modified quote/paraphrase I heard from an old wise man, " If it has bosoms or wheels, sooner or later, your will have problem with it"