FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Way to Book Excursions in Cape Town / Travel Agent Recommendation
Old Mar 22, 2014, 4:41 pm
CFFrost

Thanks for both of your insights.

We are planning on being flexible in our plans, as I know some things will be weather dependent. We will also have a car for part of the trip as we are driving the Garden Route, but we were planning on spending the first few days without a car and just doing pre-arranged activities that include transfer on those days.

Maverick - the issues you identify (re: diving that actually wasn't) are part of the reason why I want to find a reputable agent to assist with some of these bookings. In many places I can be a good gauge for what is and is not reputable - but I would not be a good judge of that in CPT and I would not always know the questions to ask (i.e., "does the cage diving include cage diving?" is not a question I would think to ask).

In any event, thanks for your thoughts. If anyone has any recommendations of companies they have used that would be appreciated. If not, I'll probably just book individually with various companies and rely on the concierge.