FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Launches Service from TTN to 3 New Airports
Old Mar 21, 2014, 8:40 pm
rtalk25

Well, for pax flying into ILG as a sub for flying into PHL, they run a risk. Any flight reaching very late might not have shuttle service or car rentals open. I've been on quite a few F9 flights that have been delayed. Some arriving TTN very late at night. Fortunately I have family to pick me up. Some have been flying from other ends not knowing what to expect at TTN. I'm sure with F9 flying DEN-ILG as a substitute for DEN-PHL there is going to be some from DEN side who expect ILG will have the amenities just there. Maybe F9 deals with it with low yield pax like the pax who would book at a Quality Inn. The amount of flights into ILG is very light right now anyways.

I called that Sheraton up and it lacked 24 hour shuttle service between hotel and airport.

I think one has to spend money to make money and New Castle Co./Delaware's only airport will be limited in growth with lack of investment in it. It should buy up that Quality Inn and tear that crap down and use it for something useful (car rentals, curbside taxi, hotel shuttle area) for the airport possibly.

Last edited by rtalk25; Mar 21, 2014 at 8:50 pm