FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Launches Service from TTN to 3 New Airports
Old Mar 21, 2014, 8:20 pm
Jerseyguy

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by delawareguy
I just took a guess on the sheraton, though i looked it up on tripadvisor, 4.5 stars. Though i have gone to several banquets there, it is very nice. It was very controversial here in Delaware since it took 10 years to build. A couple times i noticed Frontier crews taking the hotel shuttle to the airport.
Oh, ok I was thinking of a whole different rating system not review ratings. Bottom line it is a nice hotel from the reviews where the quality inn is sketchy. The crew hotel at TTN (SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South) has 4.5 out of 5 ratings too on tripadvisor. So they put them up in decent hotels atleast at ILG/TTN.

Originally Posted by delawareguy
Also, i was wondering if the a319 neos would reach DEN?
Airbus claims a 500 mile improvement in range on the NEO. They used to fly TTN-MSY which is 1123mi and TTN-DEN is 1576mi so it looks like it could. They are currently working on making the A319 able to carry more fuel off of the rwy at TTN so that they can do DEN now. All about obstructions and being able to clear them in case of an engine failure. If certain obsticles are removed from the flight path they would be able to do that, a study is currently underway, they were estimating Winter 2014 before any service could possibly start if this was successful.