FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Launches Service from TTN to 3 New Airports
Old Mar 21, 2014, 6:22 pm
Jerseyguy

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by delawareguy
UA Fan: I doubt Frontier will pick either ILG or TTN because ILG has a longer runway that can handle longer/a320 routes. I have a feeling ILG is here to stay for at least the short term.
Yes, even if they get the runway situation at TTN taken care of (which they are doing), it will only reach DEN, ILG could do PHX, LAS, SFO, etc. Though the A319neos coming out 4th Quarter 2015 might change that.
Originally Posted by delawareguy
rtalk25: Again, I do not think a nice hotel near ILG is really necessary. Most airport hotels are pretty seedy. The Quality Inn is a 3 star hotel. There is a 5 star Sheraton a mile down the road that the flight crews stay at.
Not sure where you got the Sheraton as 5 star. Most rate it as a 3.5 to 4 star hotel but very nice none the less gets good tripadvisor ratings. The Sheraton Wilmington South is 3.5 miles from the airport and another group of hotels are located near the Christina mall 4.5 miles away. Both are close enough to stay at for an early morning flight.