FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Way to Book Excursions in Cape Town / Travel Agent Recommendation
Old Mar 21, 2014, 4:50 pm
CFFrost

Best Way to Book Excursions in Cape Town / Travel Agent Recommendation

Hello All,

My Fiance and I are spending nine nights in Cape Town in September as part of our honeymoon. Flights and hotels are all booked. The only thing we need help with are excursions. We want to do more activities than normal through tour groups as we are going out of our way to be more cautious than normal in Cape Town. We have a long list of things to do - from a trip up table mountain and a tour of the wine lands to shark cage diving and horseback riding. Typically if I want to take any type of excursion I just book things directly with the company as I find most travel agents are more expensive, but will want suggestions for most reputable companies in SA. Does anyone have any suggestions of a travel agent, either local in the US or in CPT, that they would recommend for booking all of these excursions? If it matters, we're staying at the Hilton Cape Town (not sure on their concierge for things like this.)

TIA!