FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone making a living out of this?
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2014, 1:56 pm
maksimfa

Programs: Delta P, SPG G, Marriott S, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MsArbi
Doable, but "easily?" To buy 400k of prepaids/reloadables, you'd need more than one accomplice at CVS or branch out to RA/WG/groceries/WM/online GC malls/etc. That's assuming they're all stocked to sell you 800 cards per month. Sure, you can reduce that by doing $950 RIs, AP, Buxx, etc but not by a lot. Then you'd need to cash-out the additional 300k. Even if all 20 SSN's have Serve + Emerald + TM to BP out, that still leaves 100k to debit out every month without AA. That's a lot of WM BP, MO, etc for a single person to do month-in, month-out.

I'm not saying this is rocket science - it's not. Even secret techniques are easy concepts. The problem is time and external factors - it is a lot of work to consistently MS at 6 digits per month.
You do not need to deposit those mo.

I will say, in the north east, I am in an area with at least 10 to 15 cvs within 20 min drive, and 3 or 4 walmarts if I needed to.

If i do not get lazy, I will easily surpass $100k this month. Ramping up to $400k would be possible. Just depends on how many hours a day you want to invest.

Will leave it at that.