FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Toronto or IC Toronto Centre
View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2014, 9:12 am
BRAISKI

Programs: IHG RA; Avis First
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim
I've stayed quite a few times in both; the minibar is significantly better in Centre. Yorkville doesn't have a club, and the minibar is fairly average - where they would shine would be with upgrades: I've gotten the Royal Suite a number of times, and it's really, really, really nice.

IC Centre, by contrast, has better breakfast, club and minibar; their Royal Suite is also a bit nicer than Yorkville, but it's permanently blocked off and off limits unless you're a very regular stayer.

Unfortunately, I absolutely abhor the Feature rooms in Centre - they are very ... hospital-like.
I usually stay at the Centre and once at Yorkville (not a good experience) but willing to give Yorkville another try. Since there is no Lounge in Yorkville I would expect a "better" room upgrade so convince me to stay there and or free breakfast or parking lol.

I always noticed at the Centre I never seen the Royal suite available for booking. But Yorkville on the other hand shows their Penthouse/Royal Suite. I guess the Presidential suite will never be posted there.

Have you tried the Penthouse suite?