FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United's website not showing recent activity (recurring bug)
Old Mar 12, 2014, 10:04 am
bob_the_d

Programs: Hyatt GLOB, Marriott Lifetime PLT, UA 1K 1MM.
yeah i'm noticing that the recent activity is showing up empty. it does happen on occasion i noticed, don't worry, it'll show up in a couple hours or so. it's definitely a recurring glitch that's annoying, but data doesn't get lost or anything, just the website display barfing on itself i presume.

Originally Posted by davidviolin
Hasnt happened to me on Delta.com... hmm...
little OT but i actually just logged onto my delta account just now coincidentally because i'm about to book a DL flight ($700 OW CLT-EWR on UA versus $286 OW CLT-LGA on DL... really? and SPG crossover, woo hoo!) and i just went onto the "my profile" page and holy crap, it's like someone vomited boxes all over my screen. i haven't used delta in a year and i guess i forgot what the site was like, but i never thought i'd say that UA's dated "my account" page is far less of a visual headache than DL's. it's like someone decided that every little link required some sort of stock photo behind it for every little thing.