FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Pine Cliffs and Pine Cliff Residence, Albufeira, Portugal [Master Thread]
Old Mar 10, 2014, 10:20 am
JK

Programs: BA Gold / OnBusiness, SPG Lifetime Plat 100, AmEx Centurion & BAPP, Superking Westin Heavenly Bed :)
Hey folks - I'm heading over to Pine Cliffs next month, and wondered if there was any recent feedback? Is the Platinum breakfast full buffet?

I have to say, I was super impressed to see Pine Cliffs pop up on Hot Escapes last week. Booked the 2-bed apartment suite (or whatever it's called) for €151 per night! I don't know if it's just me, or this is heavily off-season, but that sounds like an incredible bargain to me! The other room (same type) is booked at a cost of 130k SPG point (6 nights on the Paradise is Closer promo), and I'm annoyed I didn't cancel that and just book with cash at this rate! Am I right to be overly happy with that rate? Or is that normal fare at this time of year?

And again - any recent tips/tricks etc very welcome. I'll have 3 rooms in total. Each with 2 adults and 2 or 3 kids... Any recommendations which area to request, or what type of room etc? Would love to have it all squared away before I get there.

Cheers,
JK