FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kate Hoggers??
Thread: Kate Hoggers??
View Single Post
Old Mar 8, 2014, 1:42 pm
dpd82

QUOTE=mithrin;22483292]I'm out of town this week, but was lucky to find two working Kates, at the first two WM I tried! A couple times I was there it was busy at the MC, and others got in line for Kate. I would finish the GC I was on or do one more (depending how long into a load they started waiting).

I've been loading up to 3K per visit to Wally, often with OM 200s, so it's going to take me a significant time to load them all. It's not fair to make someone wait 30 mins to get cash from the ATM just so I don't have to wait an extra 2 mins for my next load. Also, monopolizing the machine could draw negative attention to my activities.

So I'll step aside. Sometimes I just wait off to the side for them to finish. Sometimes take a restroom break. If there are several people in line for Kate, I'll head over to a cashier line and get a load in while I'm waiting. Or hop in the MC line if it isn't too long and do a MO or BP.

I find that if you go after the MC closes, there's less chance someone wants to use Kate while you're there.

Only one time ran into a fellow MSer. She was there first and loading 200s. I left to go load via cashiers, and went to Kate when she finished. If she had been loading 500s, I would have asked how much she did total, and what the timestamp was on the first receipt so I could make sure I waited long enough and didn't lock up the machine.[/QUOTE]

Apologies if that was me. SE Denver? I only had 4 cards, but was so happy to see Kate working, that I was determined to get those done.