FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, India [Master Thread]
Old Mar 8, 2014, 11:25 am
aap

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Silver, AA Gold, United Silver
Anyone stay here recently?

My wife is visiting this hotel on a trip to India by herself. She'll spend most of her time in the heart of Delhi, so I was little worried that this might be too far away. I've read the thread and sounds like Airport Shuttle Service is not ready yet, so you need to get a taxi or arrange for hotel car service. Is that still the case?

We've stayed at plenty of Taj properties in India, and love their service. The Taj properties always offer an amazing breakfast buffet included in the cost of the room. Does the same apply at the JW Marriott or is there a separate fee for breakfast?

Can any of the elite members share their experience and if they were offered specific benefits/privileges apply to elites only? Specifically, details around the concierge lounge and if internet is complementary.

Also, what's the general consensus around how complicated it is to get into the city? My wife is not a huge fan of public transportation, so I'll have to do some convincing assuming it's not too complicated. Otherwise, it will be car service and taxis.