FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Mar 7, 2014, 6:59 am
Mabuk dan gila

Programs: PR Premier Elite
Originally Posted by TravelingRabbit
Statement closed 2/28, citi statement shows the points "awarded", but as of 3/6, the miles haven't shown up on my statement (neither the spend or bonus). Should I give it a couple of days or investigate?
I had a CitiBusiness 50K card close 2/28. 50k Bonus, plus spend points, posted on my Citi statement but nothing posted on my AA Account for this month or January. Called Citi CS and was told AA has some problem and has not verified ANY AAdvantage numbers for new accounts created after Nov 2013, therefore the miles are "backed up" in the Citi system and cannot post until AA verifies them. However she assured me they are aware of the problem, it is a systemic problem with new accounts, and my miles are all safely being held by Citi until AA verifies the AAdvantage number and I should just wait for now because they are working on getting AA to fix it.

That's what I was told by a nice, seemingly highly competent Citi CS phone rep. Anyone else have any miles post to AA for a CitiBusiness (or just Citi personal) account that was created AFTER Nov 2013?