FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Mar 6, 2014, 6:09 am
animesh42001

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, United, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Lappie
FWIW, I cancelled my card yesterday via SM. I immediately got the Membership Fee credited and now my account is closed with a ($200) balance. The miles are still in my AA account and obviously, the $200 credit is still applied.

Dear Valued Customer,
We regret your decision to cancel your account. However, we do understand that certain choices have to be made in order to maintain a positive financial portfolio.
We have closed your account at your request. If you would like to consider reopening your account, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114, or reply to this secure message.
We sincerely thank you for your past business and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future.
I got same message when I cancelled this card but I also got message that your annual fees will be refunded in 1-2 billing statements. You also got the same message or now they have started delaying annual fees payment after so many cancellations?