FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC)
Old Mar 5, 2014, 10:41 am
tommyhtown

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
What information are you typing in for Payee Name? The payee name for Amex is "American Express". Also to verify your information, you should ALWAYS be referencing the information on your statement.

If you do e-paper statements, log into your account and download last month's statement and the section where it tells you how to pay will provide you the Payee Name, Address, phone number, etc.
Thank you for the reminder. I did reference my statement and use 'American Express' as a payee's name. I don't think that's a problem unless I fat-fingered the information somehow.

Now, I don't know the reason that caused the website to give me the error when I was trying to add 'American Express' as payee. However, it seemed to be resolved. What happened was that I found the mobile app from Apple app store and proceeded to log in from my phone. I went to 'Manage Payee' and saw 'American Express' as one of my payees on the mobile app. I then went back to my the website and saw 'American Express' as a payee as well.

Not sure what happened exactly but I just did 2-day bill pay via the website.