FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Mar 4, 2014, 9:29 am
kingrat

Been going through hell for this card.

I was Status Pending and I called and they said they need to send a utility bill to validate my address and I could fax it so I faxed it over and there is nothing else I could do but wait for a response.

then I receive this email:

We need more information to process your application
Thanks for your interest in the Citi Executive® / AAdvantage® World Elite MasterCard® account. We're reviewing your application, but need to verify some of the information you provided before we can make a decision. Please note the following:

We have attempted to contact you to verify information on your application. We were unable to verify your residential address, telephone number, and/or employment/income. In an effort to ensure the security of your personal information and identity, we must request the following information to continue processing your application. Please send us all three of the following:
1. Your most recent home telephone bill. We need the original bill (not a copy) showing the telephone number and the name and address for that number.
2. A copy of ONE of the following, which clearly shows your name and home address:
• A bank statement
• A credit card statement
• A utility bill other than your telephone bill
3. A copy of your most recent pay statement clearly showing your name and the date.
4. If you are retired or self-employed, you may send one of the following instead:
• A letter from your broker, CPA or personal banker confirming the income stated on your application, or
• A copy of your federal tax return for the most recently completed tax year. The tax return must include your signature and all supporting schedules.

If you are a college student, please send only your telephone bill and an original letter on official letterhead from your bursar or admissions office. The letter should state your enrollment date and confirm that you are still enrolled.
Send us the requested information within 30 days from the date of this notice
Please mail the requested information, along with a copy of this notice to:
Citibank, N.A.
PO Box 6495
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6495
Be sure to keep copies for your records, since we won't be able to return any documents you send us. If we don't receive this information within 30 days from the date of this notice we'll consider your application withdrawn.
Please don't reply to this message because the email address is not monitored.
We hope to hear from you soon
As always, we hope to be clear and helpful in explaining your application status. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. You can reach us 7 days a week between 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m., ET.
Legal Notices

anyone else getting this?